Attention: If you purchased Bia Brazil through any of our retailers, please do not return the item to us. You will need to contact the person who sold the item to you.
Once your order is received, common sense dictates you should inspect it carefully. All claims for shortages, damages, incorrect merchandise or wrong items invoiced must be made immediately, either by phone or email.
We will accept items for exchange or refund within 21 days of delivery date, and must be in the same condition in which they were received (original condition), that is, with the original packaging (the plastic bags), the original inner labels and the original tags attached.
- We will refuse to accept merchandise after 21 days of delivery date.
- We will refuse to accept any worn or laundered item. If we determine that your item has been washed or worn, we reserve the right to deny your return.
- We will not accept altered or damaged items in any way (hem alterations, holes, ripped fabric, removal of any embellishment, etc), unless the item is faulty.
- We will refuse to accept stained items with deodorant, makeup, lipstick, spray tan, dirt, sweat, etc.
- Items that smell of smoke, perfume or have pet or human hairs on them will not be accepted for return/exchange.
- We will refuse to accept discontinued items. Contact us first, to check if the item is in that list.
- Items that have not complied with our washing instructions will not be accepted.
- Due to health regulations, headbands and gloves cannot be accepted for return (unless the item is faulty).
Before trying on our clothes, please be extra careful and follow these rules:
- Do not to step on clothes (with or without shoes).
- Do not drag the clothes over the floor.
- Do not stain them with deodorant, makeup, sweat, spray tan, dirt, etc.
If you fail to do so, you will have to make the effort and rub them to leave absolutely no mark before returning them. Please take into consideration that we won’t be able to put those items back for sale if they are stained. There will be an EXTRA FEE for returning soiled or stained items if we decide to accept them, to cover the cost of sending them for cleaning.
Do not expose any item to the sun during a long time, it damages the garments.
We stand by our products and we believe they are made to an exceptional standard, but if there is a genuine manufacturing defect in the item you have purchased, you are protected. If you think your product has a manufacturing fault, please send it back for inspection. If we deem the product to be faulty, we will offer you the choice of another item to the equal value of your original purchase or a refund.
If we believe the product has been mistreated, we will inform you that your return request has not been approved.
Please follow the product care instructions and consider before contacting us whether the fault is just a result of not following those instructions. Bear in mind that garments with mesh or micromesh inserts are very delicate and should be treated properly.
Where to return:
Customer is responsible for return shipping fees. We recommend insuring your return to avoid loss and damages.
BIA BRAZIL USA
Attn: Returns & Exchanges
8621 West McNab Road
Tamarac, FL 33321, USA.
Ph: (954) 597-8992
Please fill out our Return Form and include it in your package.
Click here to download our Return Form.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.